Sunday, February 15, 2009

Always Check for a Wedding Band. (part II)

That little sign of submission while he was in bondage really started to show me what I had on my hands here. Much like Reanne before him, there was a great deal of promise in this one. I hadn't decided what kinda of sissy I would make him. I could always use my typical strategy and make him a simpering sissymaid. Because what lady doesn't love having a maid wait on them hand and foot? I admit that that the start of this, I had zero interest in keeping the boy.. But that inner conflict that shows in his face.. The humiliation of being abused... but that twinge of enjoyment in the back of their head, making the whole ordeal confusing and hard to stomach... I just love seeing it.. I feed off of it.. This game had to continue...

The boy had now spent several days in that cage with nothing but his cummy black nighty on to keep him warm and his dildo gag filling his mouth.. He hadn't gotten a decent meal while laying on that hardwood floor. His body was sore, his mind was weak, and he's had time to reflect on whats happened to him. He seemed to much more receptive. Ashe and myself popped the cage open and Kris demurely exitied and kneeled before me.. Before we can have anymore fun with the wretch, we needed to get some of his energy back up. I locked him by his leash and drug him over to my throne and proped my feet onto his back.. I do love a cushy footrest. Ashe went over and cleaned out the scrub bucket and filled with clean water. So the only means he had to drink the water was to suck it through his didlo gag. I scoffed and laughed at him as his face flushed with humiliation. I motioned for Ashe to to call Reanne home to prepare a meal for our new project. As ashe and Reanne went to work behind the counter, I stripped the boy down and had him start cleaning my floors. Telling him about his fate to be. Sipping on champagne I informed him that if he hasnt figured it out on his own, his life is no longer his. He is to be a slave, and is to have his body and mind reconditioned, and the sooner he accepted and went along with it, the more enjoyable the training would be. He didnt seem to be listening to me, he was much too focused on how hungry he was.


Now then, I don't how much hentai my readers follow, but i specificaly and am Fan of CG art from various japanese websites. Well, back when I was training another subbie by the name of Kit, she mentioned wanting do something in an image she saw.. When she described it, I knew the image immediatly, its by an artist who's site is sadly down by the name of Dusty Heaven. Well it never played out.. but this is image...
Now I am sure many of you can already see where this story is about to go. The meal that was to be prepared for Kris was to be a nice fresh salad. But wouldn't you know it? We were all out of dressing. Not to worry though, my handy Ashe and Reanne were on top of things. As Reanne began mixing some of the ingredients in a bowl, my sweet husband Ashe sunk to his knees to remove Reannes chastity cage. I took a break to check and see how the preperation was going to find Ashe ball deep around Reanne's prick, which thanks to the right testosterone enablers left her at a much more modest size. Since she was caged for a very long time, it didn't take exceptionally long to get Reanne to blow over the edge into the bowl. With a contented smile and a shrug of the shoulders, she proceeded to mix the contents together and properly toss the salad. I went to retrieve our little project and sat him down, and we presented a him a fresh ranch salad. Me and my girls had to bite down on our lips to the point of chomping through them, listening to our captive scarf down the salad. Its bad enough he was hammering it down, but it was even funnier to hear him say things like. "Is this homemade dressing? its so sweet and creamy!" Well, we let the boy eat until he got his fill. Ashe had to go, so Reanne and I dressed the boy in an adorable pink and white schoolie I like to give sissies..

We drug the boy down to the basement where we properly chained him to a horse. With Ashe gone and Reanne not recharged from the load he just blew, I began to pull up my plastic intruder around my hips much to the horror of lil Krissy. Forcing it into his mouth to start lubing it up I strolled arouund to his pantied bottom and began to tease his lil virgin road. I love to lightly graze it along the entry, it forces the poor boy to shiver, he can't deny that its a pleasurable feeling and it involentarily forces the boy to relax... it took mear minutes of teasing for the boy to relax and with that second of hesitation, I give him one hard thrust and pop into him. Like so many sissies before him he starts off crying in pain. The yelps of pain began to fade into soft whimpering, which then switched to quiet moans, then into pleasured wails. I smiled as I watched as the boy backed hungrily into me, griding his pantied prick into the horse as he did. This little spectecal got Reanne all reved up again and begain to plug Kris's mouth with her sissy prick again. We continued to rail him for a good hour, Reanne blew her load first and Kris obediently swallowed.. But just as he did he looked up at her with a familiar taste in his mouth that he couldn't quite put his finger on... He didn't have much time to think as my assult pushed him over the edge.

Silly sissy.. looks like he'd be spending another night in cummy panties.. and just after he got a changing. We lugged his limp body up to his cage as shame set in... left to wonder what was going to happen next.. Just like all of you are..

*Kisses*
Miss Graves. (yes.. I'm still on that hiatus)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an awesome post! I had almost forgotten about my small contribution to preparing dinner that night, LOL!!

    Kris appears to be coming along quite nicely, cant wait to see what you have in store for her next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo amazing. What a wonderful world sissy maids live in.

    ReplyDelete