Monday, February 9, 2009

Sometimes I'm stupid...

I was going to write a post on my recent longterm project Krissy... but last night I had a bit of a falling out with a former sub, her sub, and one of my own. All due to a miscommunication. I feel awful about it to.. I just hate being spoken ill of. I try hard to make everyone happy, and I freaked over nothing.

I flew off the handle.. I was wrong and I know it... I'll get back to writing when I'm in a better place...

*sad kisses*
Graves (being called mistress sickens me right now.)

1 comment:

  1. It takes a big person to admit they made a mistake. i am sure the former sub realizes that You didn't mean them any harm. If they know You, then they should know You do not have bad intentions. They should try to see it from Your point-of-view as well. If they don't then You are better off without them. Everyone makes mistakes, don't worry.

    ReplyDelete