Thursday, June 18, 2009

Be careful in Dark Alleys




So I actually scened the other night.

I just love Ashe in this outfit and setup. Still his very boyish haircut. Not enough makeup to look excessively female. But dressed in just enough causal fem to be pretty, but showing just enough leg to drive men wild… Or in this case, me.


We were just talking as we normally do and I just couldn’t get over how he looked.. I started to plot and plan.. And an evil smile curled over my lips… I quickly vanishes away and Tp’d over to dark alley and started exploring… once I found a good spot.. I brought Ashe over… He looked around, and immediately sensed something wasn’t right. I quickly pinned him against the dumpster and began to tease and insult him.. How such a pretty sissy shouldn't’t be all alone in a place like this at this time of night.. Lightly fingering him as I shoved a crumpled ten into his coat pocket and told him that would be enough for a cheap fag whore like he was. I shove him to his knees and unzip my pants and show him Ive had my strap-on hidden. So there he is, on his knees in a filthy alley sucking away at my plastic cock.. He was red in the face and humiliated, but things got worse..


What appeared to be pair of aristocrats walked by, and the male looks at Ashe, on his knees sucking away when he say’s to his female cohort in utter disgust “Ugh, its humiliating to see what weaklings some men can be. What a sissy, he’s getting what he deserves..” That just amused me to no end, I yanked ashe back up to his feet by his hair and bend his ass over the dumpster, and forcefully fuck him up his ass. Laughing and teasing about what a asswhore he was and what a sissy fag he is… I just reamed him until he creamed his panties.


I never play the mean mistress, but I was just hooked. I collar and leash him and drag him down into the subway, and after a bit of wandering in the sewers I find a throne similar to mine.. I let the sissy boy have all the fun so I drop my pants and make him have a little use out of his tongue. I have my fun and have him bring me to orgasm before I shove him deeper into the sewers and went home…


A short scene.. But loads of fun.
Kisses,
Mistress Graves

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an awesome scene, Ashe is very lucky to have You as a Mistress. Sounds like he did get exactly what he deserved. This scene was short, too short, but AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete