Monday, May 4, 2009

During Hiatus.

So i've taken some time off with subs leaving my care and fighting with the ones that I have. When i get upset like this I like to explore around SL. I've found a pair of places i think people should check out.

First things first. I found this Funhouse when i searched the word Hate: The Carnival of Carnivorus Clowns. IT starts off like a typical funhouse.. but the further you go the more Macabre it gets. I really think everyone should check this out. because it was a really well done fun house. I won't show ALL the tricks cuz i think you should get the suprizes, but definatly check it out.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Black%20Pearl%20Beach/89/37/23







After investigating that, another SL'er told me if i like things like this we should check out Tunnel of light. And if you did trance music and acid trips, this place was certainly worth a look. one ride was like 7 minutes and it didnt feel like it because ashe and i were so awstruck.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tunnel%20of%20Light/80/163/25







if you have some freetime in SL, you should check these places out.

1 comment:

  1. Jeremy; jremy314@yahoo.comJanuary 21, 2012 at 12:31 AM

    The acidtrip looks fun and memorable? at the same time. The funhouse... scares the hell out of me. i don't think so. Maybe You should use it as a punishment for bad slaves.

    ReplyDelete